This website is operated by Best Korea Cosmetic MV Sdn Bhd, a company incorporated in Malaysia with business registration number 1247645-T and having its website domain name as IMUNNYMALAYSIA.COM.
- 2. What We Collect
- 3. How We Use your Personal Information
- 4. How We Share your Personal Information
- 5. How We Protect Your Information
- 6. Communicating With Us
- 7. Changes to This Policy
2. What We Collect
The following are the personal information that we collect:
When you are registering an account with us online : Full name, Email address, Phone number, Which state are you living in (optional) and information on how you know our brand (optional).
In addition to the above, we may automatically collect information regarding your activities on our websites, such as cookies*, IP addresses, visit history, service history, and unauthorized use history. Note that we do not intentionally collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you are able to visit and access our websites with the supervision of a parent or guardian, but you should not make a purchase, register, or submit personal information to us.
We do not generally collect any sensitive information as that term is used in the privacy legislation (including information relating to racial or ethnic origin, membership of political bodies, religion or trade unions, criminal record, state of health or medical history). We will only collect sensitive information where required by law or with consent. If we hold any sensitive personal information, that information will only be used and disclosed by IMUNNYMALAYSIA.COM for the purpose for which it was provided. If we ask for sensitive information, we will explain the reason for such request.
The provision of your personal information is voluntary - if you choose to not provide us with your personal information or any other information requested, we may not be able to process your request, orders or carry out the purposes described below.
3. How We Use Your Personal Information
We mainly use the personal information that we collects to provide you with products information, and future customer service. We may also use your information to track your purchase history, to contact you for new product introduction and promotional purposes, and to introduce or recommend products and services tailored to your interest and browsing experience in our website, email and other means of communication. You must create a registration profile in order to use our service, otherwise we will not be able to carry out your queries or orders. We may also use your personal information for other legitimate business purposes, including to detect and to prevent fraud and to maintain business records.
4. How We Share Your Personal Information
IMUNNYMALAYSIA.COM may share your personal information in the following circumstances.
- Companies that perform services for us, such as logistic companies, e-mails, SMS, and Whatsapp, Social media management; for the purpose of sending products purchased, analyzing customer data, providing marketing assistance, investigating fraudulent/unauthorised activity, conducting customer surveys, providing customer service and corporate affiliates.
- Social Networks, Widgets, and Plug-ins. If you use any features made available to you on our website by a third party it may result in information being collected or shared between us and the third party. For example, if you use Instagram’s “Follow” feature, Instagram may register the fact that you “follow” our brand and may re-post any new information about our brand.
- Other instances. IMUNNYMALAYSIA.COM may share your personal information to the authorised party or legal enforcement in order to protect the legal rights of our company, our employees, our agents, and our affiliates, to protect the safety and security of our visitors, to detect and protect against fraud, or to comply with law or legal process.
IMUNNYMALAYSIA.COM will always take steps to ensure that your information is used by all third parties in accordance with this policy. We will not share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent. Should IMUNNYMALAYSIA.COM enters into a business partnership with another business entity and/or engaging third party advertisers and marketing partners, your information may be disclosed to our business partners.
5. How We Protect Your Information
As commonly understood in this information technology era, the transmission of information via the internet is not absolutely secure. Although we will do our best to protect and safeguard your personal data, we cannot fully guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
6. Communicating With Us
If you have any enquiries about our privacy or security practices, or you would like to request access to or amendment of your personal information, you can contact us through e-mail at:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your right to access or amend your personal information is subject to applicable legal restrictions. We may take reasonable measurements to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. If we are required to contact you regarding any event that involves your personal information we may do so by e-mail, telephone, or mail.
7. Changes to This Policy